Surfing the Chop on Wall Street Towards Retirement

Surfing the Chop on Wall Street Towards Retirement

Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Duldrums - Buy at Dow 9400 and sell at Dow 10400 till end of August

My plan for making money this summer is unfortunately a trading strategy for technology and high beta type stocks.    I plan to buy low at DOW 9400ish and Sell at DOW 10400ish.    Mostly I will plan on buying call options or purchasing the actual stock depending on circumstances.   I think the market has enough noise in it to last till the end of summer within that trading range.    Then hopefully the bulls will get organized toward an October - early December Bull Market.    Let me know if you have a better crystal ball?   I am always game to listen to other opinions.

1 comment:

  1. • TCPL Packaging.- Weak results by TCPL Packaging Revenue up 13 % at Rs 181 crore Net profit down 42 % at Rs 5.9 crore. Ebitda down 19 % at Rs 22.4 crore & Margin at 12.4 % versus 17.2 %.
    stock market tips

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I have a passion for investing and surfing.